Friday, June 5, 2015

Amsterdam

Well, I just got home from my second day in Amsterdam. All I can say is WOW! This city is amazing. I've walked more than I ever have before and I loved every moment of it. Including the moments I was lost, standing around with a big map in my hands. I wasn't sticking out at all! 
The best moment, the USA vs The Netherlands soccer game! We were down 3 - 1 and managed to win 4 - 3!!
It was amazing. Screaming USA while surrounded by a sea of orange was a bit scary, but worth it. So far, a great success! I can't wait for the adventures that are yet to come. 

Also, if you ever lose your debit card and ID TWICE in one day, don't panic. Just go back, look down, and you'll find it! 

P.S. I was only semi calm.  I must admit, when I realized I lost my ID and debit card not once, but TWICE in one day, I had nothing more to do than laugh at my bad luck! 
Best wishes, 
Jairo 

No comments:

Post a Comment