Monday, April 27, 2015

37 Days

I haven't been posting lately and that's bad, I know. I've been busy with work and school, like always! However, there are only a few more weeks left in the semester and I can't wait for it to be over so that I can go on my trip! First, though, I'll have to pick up a few more shifts at work, just to make sure I have enough money to take with me! It's going to be awful, I'm probably going to feel like I live there, but it will be worth it in the end. I hope...
Today is the start of a new week and so far it has started off quite well. I took a test in class and I got a 100 on both parts! I'm thinking that I'll actually be making all A's for the first time in a while, so I'm very happy with myself about that. Granted, the classes are quite easy, but I'm actually learning a lot. I'm very excited about tomorrow also, I have an appointment for some new ink and I can't wait until it's on me. I'll be sure to post a picture, if I can figure out how?
As for the rest of the week, it will be filled with Bravo and work, and maybe a small getaway on Sunday, if I can get my shift covered. I'm going to try my very best, because it will be a great ending to the week.

P.S. 37 more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment