Thursday, April 16, 2015

Baby Steps

So, today I signed up for one of my last semesters of school! I will be graduating next year and I am very excited and ready to be done with school. For now, at least. I also got an email this morning from the woman that I interviewed with last week. She let me know that if I email or call her when I get back from my trip, then she would be more than happy to hire me! I am taking baby steps at the moment to accomplish my long term goals of having a successful career. I'm really focusing on taking it one step at a time, so that I don't try and take on too much, and eventually fail. I'm excited of the things to come, whether they are good or bad. I can't wait to see what the future holds and embrace any changes to my plan. Life is a marathon, not a sprint.
What are the little steps that you are taking to accomplish your goals and dreams? Whether those steps lead to a family, career or just a short term goal, they are all important. Never lose track of where you want to go.
Best wishes.
Sincerely,
Jairo

No comments:

Post a Comment