Saturday, April 18, 2015

Rituals

I woke up today to follow my usual cycle that I do every single morning. Wash my clothes, brew coffee, shower and get ready. Always in that order. I can't seem to break that, is that weird? 
I also have rituals writhin rituals, which is even more weird! 
Once I start to get ready, I wash my face, clean my ears and brush my teeth, which are actually some of my favorite things to do. Ever. There is nothing like the minty-fresh feeling you get after brushing your teeth and the clean, like-new feeling you get after washing your face. But it isn't until after I eat my bacon, potato and egg tacos that I am ready to take on the day. 
The last step to my now memorized cycle of rituals, three sprays of cologne, just before I leave the house.
We all have those weird rituals and cycles that we follow each and every day of our lives. What are yours? More weird than mine? I truly believe that they define who we are.
Best wishes. 
Sincerely, 
Jairo

No comments:

Post a Comment