Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Little Things

I tend to do most of my thinking at random times throughout the day, finding reasons to try something new that will make me happy and a better person. I find those reasons to be the "little things" as cliché as that may sound. But really, I do! I had a few of those moments today, while I was stuck in traffic. I was feeling hungry so I thought about what I'd like to eat while waiting for my third class to start. Chips and salsa was the first thing that came to mind! Simple yet delicious. Accompanied of course by some even more spicy steak tacos, which are my favorite. I found joy in that first bite of fresh, crip tortilla chip topped with just a corner of cold, freshly blended red salsa that is just spicy enough to mess with your sinuses but not BURN your mouth.
What are the little things that brighten your day? Or maybe the little things that make it not so bright? Both are significant. At least to me. 
Best wishes. 
Sincerely, 
Jairo

P.S. Better, more creative topics coming soon. As well as pictures and video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment