Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My Inspiration


Finally. Really the best way that I could think of to start this blog. It's been a goal of mine for many years, but always put aside for something else. So, I thought I would start today. I finally found not only the reason to do it, but most importantly, the inspiration to do it. Hence the name! I've had a few people in my life that have been inspiring me to do this for many years and have been unsuccessful but, now I finally am ready to do it. To be perfectly honest, it really was with the help of one particular person that I found the inspiration, and I am forever thankful. I am in a good place in my life and there really is no better time to start this. I finally feel like I have a plan for my life and am ready to work every single day to make that dream come true. In a few more weeks I will be taking a long awaited trip to Europe with two of my best friends. With this trip I hope to come back a new man with a more open mind and better understanding of the world around me. I'd like to not only share my experiences with my close friends and family, but also on this blog, so that maybe with a little bit of luck I can inspire someone to accomplish their own hopes and dreams. Throughout our trip I will be writing everyday and possibly, maybe, making a video blog as well, that could possibly lead to a mini-series? I hope! 
I can't wait to continue posting and look back at this first post when I get back. 
What's inspires you? Looking forward to reading the responses. Best wishes. 
Sincerely, 
Jairo 

No comments:

Post a Comment